International High School
Year 7 to A/AS Levels
Courtney College is a Cambridge International Examinations accredited centre offering a unique learning experience for students from Year 7 to A-Level (Post-Matric).
The Cambridge International Secondary Programme (12 – 19 years of age) from the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is a broad and balanced curriculum which assures superior secondary education and world-wide recognition, providing high-quality qualifications which not only form a solid foundation for tertiary study at global universities but also prepare young people for post-graduate study.
At varying intervals during their studies, students sit the Cambridge International Checkpoints (Year 8); Cambridge IGCSE (Year 10); Cambridge AS-Level (Year 12) and Cambridge A-Levels (Post-Matric) whereby students across the globe are evaluated according to international benchmarks.
Key Features of the College Campus
- Sophisticated College Campus
- Specialisations in the fields of Languages, Arts, Humanities, Mathematics and the Sciences
- Subject Choices tailored to Individual Interests, Abilities and Future Career Plans
- Focus on Divergent and Analytical Thinking
- Afrikaans, French and Spanish as both First and Foreign Languages
- Fully Equipped Science Lab
- ICT Lab and Computer Centre
- Supervised Student Study Centre
- International IGCSE and A-Level Qualifications
- Custom-Designed Modern Facilities