International Primary School
Reception Year to Year Six
Courtney House International Primary School, following the Cambridge Primary Programme, provides an enriching and formal school environment where safety and excellence are top priorities.
The Cambridge International Primary Programme (5-12 years of age) from the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is a comprehensive and well-rounded curriculum which develops English, Mathematics and Science skills in young children across the world, providing them with a solid foundation and excellent preparation for secondary education.
In the final year of primary education (Year 6), students sit the Cambridge Primary Checkpoints Examinations through the University of Cambridge, whereby students across the globe are evaluated.
Excellent Focus on English, Mathematics and Science Skills
Key features of the Primary School Campus
- Stunning new pristine campus where security is a priority
- Exceptional Primary Foundation in Reading, Writing, Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
- International Primary Checkpoints Examinations from the University of Cambridge
- Enriching and Vibrant School Environment
- Afrikaans, French and Spanish as Foreign Languages
- Individual Reading Programme
- ICT (Computer Studies) and Science Labs
- Library and Media Centre
- Physical Education Programmes and Swimming
- Music, Art and Drama
- Formal Chess Classes
- Extra Mural Activities and Aftercare Facility