International Pre School
Grade 000 and Grade 00
At Courtney Kids International Pre-School, a stimulating environment, bridging the gap between home and formal school, is provided.
The Courtney Kids Pre-School Programme (3-5 years of age) forms an enriching stepping-stone between pre-school and primary education by creating a nurturing and stimulating environment through a careful balance between academics and play whereby children are respected and therefore naturally develop a life-long love of learning.
Key Features of the Pre-Primary Campus
- Modernised, child-friendly campus
- Fully Certified and Trained Teachers
- Safe, Secure and Fun Environment
- Learning through Play
- Emphasis on School Readiness Skills
- Pre-Reading and Writing Skills
- Smaller Classes with Intensive and Individualised Attention
- Excellent and Focused Preparation for Cambridge International Primary Programme
- Afrikaans, French and Spanish as Foreign Languages
- Physical Education Programmes and Swimming
- Extra Mural Activities and Aftercare Facility