The Code of Conduct governs the conduct of all students and the relationship between the School and its students. The Student must advise himself/herself of the contemporary content of the Code of Conduct.
- The Student’s appearance must be neat and tidy.
- The Student is expected to behave courteously towards teachers, fellow students and visitors. The Student is to treat fellow students, teachers and visitors with dignity and respect. Insolent behaviour towards teachers, visitors and other students is not acceptable.
- The Student shall not use offensive language.
- The Student shall not involve himself/herself in socially unacceptable conduct.
- Dishonesty in any manner, including in tests and exams, will result in the immediate withdrawal of the student from the test or examination session – no tests or examinations will be credited from this session. Expulsion could follow.
- The Student shall not engage in any conduct that establishes victimisation, including but not limited to bullying, fighting, intimidation and any display of racism, or religious intolerance.
- The Student shall not engage in any form of sexual harassment.
- The Student shall not engage in any actions of vandalism, whether damaging or defacing of property belonging to the School and/or any other student or visitor.
- The Student shall not remain absent from the School without authority.
- The Student may not possess, electronically access or display, pornographic or socially unacceptable material, or have them in his/her possession on school premises or during school related excursions.